Write Multiple Coils Rollout
This rollout is used to configure Write Multiple Coils function parameters. It consists of Starting Address field, Number of Coils field and a list of coils. Coil is a boolean value.
Below are the steps you need to perform to configure the Write Multiple Coils function parameters properly.
- Enter the starting address value in the Starting Address edit box. Starting Address is a value between 0 and 65535.
- Enter the number of coils into the Number Of Coils edit box. See the items in the list added or removed.
- Check the items (coils) you want to set into TRUE state. Un-check items to set them into the FALSE state.
The context menu offers you the following functions:
- Check All
- Puts all added coils to the TRUE state.
- Uncheck All
- Puts all added coils to the FALSE state.
- Invert All
- Inverts the state of all coils.