Read FIFO Queue Rollout (response)
This rollout is used to configure Read FIFO Queue function response parameters.
Below are the steps you need to perform to configure the Read FIFO Queue function response parameters properly.
- Enter the number of FIFO registers value in FIFO count field. It can be a number from 0 to 120. See the registers added into the list or removed from it. By default, all of them have 0 value.
- To change the value of register, do the following: select the register in the list, enter register value into FIFO Value field, click the Set button (or press ENTER)
- Repeat previous step several times until you've finished.
Note: you can use “fast register entering” method. It is used when there is a large number of registers. Repeat these steps:
- Select the first register in list.
- Enter value into the FIFO Value field.
- Press the ENTER key. The highlighted FIFO register value will be updated and the next item becomes active. Repeat steps 2 and 3 for each remaining register.
The context menu offers you the following functions:
- Save to file
- Saves all entered register values to comma-separated file (.CSV).
- Load from file
Loads register values from comma-separated file (.CSV).