- Binary File Editing Software for Windows
Regular Expressions Settings
Regular Expressions Settings page has several global options related to regular expressions, as well as allows you to manage named regular expression classes.
- ‘.’ (Dot) metacharacter does not match null character ('\0')
- Specify that the . metacharacter will not match a null character.
- ‘.’ (Dot) metacharacter does not match newline character ('\n')
- Specify that the . metacharacter will not match a newline character.
- Non-escaped white-space is not significant
- Specify that non-escaped white-space characters in a regular expression are ignored.
See also the Creating and Managing Classes section for more information.