- Binary File Editing Software for Windows
Structure Editor Coloring
This window allows you to configure fonts and colors used by Structure Editor. You can change the appearance of the following categories:
- Comments are standard C/C++ comments sections, enclosed between /* and */ or one-line commentaries started with //
- Built-in functions.
- Identifiers, such as field names, variable names and structure names.
- Structure definition language keywords, such as statements and types.
- All numeric values.
- All supported operators.
- Plain text
- Other un-categorized text.
- Pragma declarations.
- Preprocessor directives.
- String literals.