- Binary File Editing Software for Windows
What's New in Structure Viewer (version 6.01)
This is a minor upgrade to Structure Viewer. This release also introduces the new built-in structure definition file editor.
New Language Features
- _SVC_VER compiler version macro
- Compiler version in 6.01 has a value of 0x306 (major version: 3, minor version: 6), which indicates minor upgrade.
- New built-in value type
- New built-in value type ByteArray is now supported.
- New built-in functions
- This release adds the following new functions: array, length, element, subarray, substring and find.
- Structure Library revised
- Structure Library is now a separate tool window.
- Various function scope bugs fixed
- Invalid scope rules were used when executing native functions.
- Incorrect if statement branch optimization
- The editor could incorrectly optimize if statement branch in some cases.
- Incorrect language grammar
- Structure definition language grammar was fixed: it sometimes erroneously prohibited otherwise legitimate constructs.